Every legal practitioner has had to face at least one client or colleague that got under their skin, making them disproportionately concerned about how they are perceived, feeling not up to par. This workshop will enable you to recognise your strengths and arm you with the tools to become more assertive, without losing yourself.
- Evaluating your self-confidence and assertiveness levels and identifying techniques to increase them
- Making it happen and asking what you want
- Expressing yourself effectively and learning to say what you mean
- Confidence building and skills for becoming more assertive
- Building professional credibility, power and influence, and gaining skills in dealing with aggression
- Learning how not to cross the line – the thin line between arrogance and confidence
Who is this course for?
- Newly qualified lawyers or lawyers in training
- Solicitors, barristers, legal executives, paralegals
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: