Every firm’s greatest asset is their team. Recruitment is an expensive exercise and therefore identifying, developing and retaining the talent is of paramount importance to increased profitability and decreased disruption in your practice. This workshop will teach you how to develop your team and bring out the best in them resulting in satisfied returning and new clients.
- Understanding your role as an effective leader
- Establishing where is the team currently and where you want it to be
- Identifying factors that influence performance
- Insight into the success of great teams
- Identifying the skills, experience and attributes required for the current team to excel
- Using the ASK model in developing individual performance
- Creating a culture of high performance within the team
- The art of giving feedback – the do’s and dont’s
- Dealing with poor performance
- Defining high performance benchmarks – what does high performance look like?
Who is this course for?
- Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
- Senior lawyers
- Those who currently hold or will assume managerial responsibilities (senior partners, managing partners, managing directors, chief executive officers, chairmen, executive directors etc.)
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost-effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: