By many, negotiation is regarded as an art and one of the key skills a successful lawyer should possess. This workshop will provide you with the tools to enhance and develop your negotiation style by acquiring an excellent understanding of the key principles and techniques of negotiation, with the use of realistic and practical examples.
- Planning and preparing effectively for face-to-face meetings and negotiations
- Identifying and putting into practice different models of negotiation, depending on your opponent, client and objectives to be achieved
- Dealing with tactics from the other side and how to avoid deadlock
- Staying in control of the negotiations and avoiding being on the defensive side of the argument
- How to put across a persuasive argument, as well as making practical concessions and managing client expectations
Who is this course for?
- Newly qualified lawyers or lawyers in training
- Solicitors, barristers, legal executives, paralegals
- Members of your firm who are required to meet the ongoing training SRA and CILEx CPD training requirements
Course dates and venue
The course takes place at the LTC training suite at the Innovation Centre, Canterbury.
Contact us using the form below for the next available date for this course
In house or Group Training?
We can deliver this course at your venue or run an exclusive event for your employees only at the LTC training suite. Group training (4 or more) is usually the most cost effective option. To discuss or get a quote please contact using the form below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 03300 888 495.
Course cost and how to book:
This course is delivered in-house at your firm with prices starting at £1,250.00 for up to 5 delegates. Please contact us with the subject line ‘One Day Intensive Conveyancing Course enquiry’ or call us on 03300 888 495 with your firm address and a number of delegates for a quotation and availability.
Other courses to consider: